I got out early from class today and decided to get a work out in, but I didn’t feel like going into the gym… I wanted to work out and lay by the pool (it is still hot here ya know). In lieu of my normal lifting schedule… this is what I did to change it up!
- 3 sets of 10 reps Push Ups
- 3 sets of 15 reps Bicep Curls (5 lb ‘weights’ – all I had was cans from my kitchen)
- 3 sets of 15 reps Shoulder Press (5 lb ‘weights’)
- 3 sets of 15 reps Tricep Dips
- 3 sets of 15 reps Squats
- 2 sets of 10 reps Lunges (right & left leg)
- 3 sets of 15 reps Toe Raise
- 3 sets of 15 reps Heel Raise
- 3 sets of 15 reps Kneeling Kickback (right & left leg)
- 25 reps of Side Leg Lifts (right & left leg)
- 25 reps of crunches
- 25 reps of toe touch crunches
- 25 reps of side crunches (right & left)
- 25 reps of reverser crunches
- 25 reps of leg lifts
- 25 reps of lemon squeezers
Now time to relax and take a dip in the pool to cool down!
My name is Emma Petshow and I am a 3rd year naturopathic medical student at the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR. For more about myself, check out my bio. This blog is intended for information about preventive health and lifestyle improvement. The information contained on this blog is not to be used as medical advice. For specific medical advice you should consult your physician.