Happy New Year!
As promised here is my list of lifestyle changes that I will incorporate and discuss on my blog in 2016! Come on this journey with me and let’s make 2016 your most healthy and happy year yet!
Basic Lifestyle Change List 2016:
- Sleep 7 hours per night
- Stand more than sit throughout the day (if you sleep 7 hours a night, you are up for 17 hours, this means 8.5 hours of standing)
- Eat 5 servings of fruits/veggies per day (no crazy diets, let’s do something we can accomplish)
- Drink 64 oz of water a day
- 5 minutes of mindful meditation or stress reduction activities at night
- Supplement with good quality fish oil
- Supplement with vitamin D (especially if you live in an are with decreased winter time sun)
- Brush and floss teeth twice a day (kind of obvious, but people should be reminded why it is good for them)
Every month we will go in depth on 2 of these topics! These are basic lifestyle changes that mostly everyone should be able to make in their life. I will break it down giving you the reasons you should make this change and how to incorporate it into your life!
You can also except weekly fitness posts, a monthly menu decoder, and an herb of the month! Happy reading! Check back this next week for our first lifestyle change post and come back every Wednesday for a different work out or fitness exercise to add to your routine!