I just got nominated for my first “blog award”! Thanks Chape Blog for thinking of me! 🙂
Here are my Liebster Blog Award nominees!
11 Questions You Wanted to Know About ME!
1. What are your most enjoyed hobbies?
I love to be outside in any way whether it is hiking, running, or just being with nature. In my free time I also coach a high school track & field team, which I love and train private clients when I can. Besides sporty things, I sing in a choir at my church and at weddings, which is fun and a nice break from all the science. I also like to play video games with my brother, board games with my family, or watch a good movie/show!
2. Favorite song?
It tends to change, but probably Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s or anything by Led Zeppelin.
3. Favorite book?
Again it changes, because I love books especially the classics. One of my all time faves is Great Expectations by Dickens.
4. Where would you like to live?
I would like to live in the NW somewhere ideally with some land so I could grow my own garden (food and herbs) as well as have some animals.
5. What do you write about?
I write about health, fitness, nutrition, medicine, and anything else that is related to those topics.
6. What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
I want to help heal people and help them achieve optimum health. I am hoping by blogging I can reach a wider group of individuals and help inspire them and motivate them to reach their goals.
7. Who do you look up to and why?
My mother and father, because they have both worked hard to get where they are in life and have not let fear slow them down in reaching their dreams. My professors and other mentors in my program who encourage me to be myself everyday and help me see that I am and will become a true healer. Lastly, my little brother, because he is always on my team and inspires me to be all that I can be!
8. Which other languages would you want to learn?
Absolutely spanish, because it would be helpful for my practice. Also, french, because I kind of learned it in high school, but have since forgot.
9. Do you have pets?
Not right now due to my living situation :-(, but I had a cat named Rajah growing up and a golden retriever named Scooby Doo!
10. Your best recipe?
I don’t know if I have a BEST one, because I am “chef lite”. One of my favorite go to side dishes in the fall is roasted root veggies! Sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and sometimes butternut squash. Place in a bake pan with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic cloves, and rosemary (fresh is best). Bake at 350-400 until veggies are cooked all the way through! NomNom
11. We live in Matrix. Red pill or Blue pill?
Neither! I am a Naturopathic Medical student… we don’t take pills… well unless we have to! 🙂
Questions for my Nominees!
- What do you blog/write about?
- What keeps you blogging/writing?
- Who inspires you and why?
- Do you have any pets (provide pictures please)?
- What is your favorite book?
- What about your favorite T.V. show or movie?
- What do you like to do for fun (hobbies, etc.)?
- Where do you want to travel or where is your favorite place you have traveled?
- What is your fitness/workout routine? If you do not have one, what would you like to try?
- Favorite food and/or recipe (share the love)?
- Make up any question you like and answer it!