Try adding tea to your daily routine. Below is the tea of the month to try. Insert the tea in place of your morning cup of coffee or have it instead of a snack between lunch and dinner.
“Better to be deprived of food for three days than of tea for one.” – Ancient Chinese Proverb
A Pot of Gold Tea
Take 1 teaspoon of Marigold flower petals and add to boiling water for 7-10 minutes (shorter for light tea, longer for strong tea). Strain out petals and enjoy.
Take 1 teaspoon of dried Marigold flower petals and add to your cup of boiling hot water for 3-5 minutes. Strain out petals and enjoy OR use an infuser and drink away.
- Heart health (prevention)
- Reduces digestive distress & improves inflammatory bowel conditions
- Decreases swollen lymph glands and encourages lymphatic circulation
- General detoxification – great before flu season
- Decreases menopause and menstruation symptoms, can help to regulate menstruation
- Antibacterial and fungal properties to help fight of pelvic and bowel infections
All of these are qualities of A Pot of Gold tea…
Antiseptic, Astringent, Antiviral, Antispasmodic, Estrogenic, Anti-Inflammatory, Bitter Tonic, Diaphoretic, Detoxifier, Diuretic